BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Full Friday

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God". 1 Cor 10:31

Well, I was supposed to weigh myself today and completely forgot! So, I plan on weighing myself tomorrow morning. At any rate, this week has been tough for me. Because I have been trying to focus on the Lord more so than I was before, Satan has been tailgating me! Like the sinner I am, I have given into temptation (food) a few times, but I refuse to let it bring me down. I have really tried the "portion control" concept this week - with a good amount of luck, actually! I also did Yoga through P90x today - wow! That was ROUGH, but I got through it, cramped toes and all!


I'll update you all tomorrow on my weight... even if I haven't lost anything, these pants are fitting a lot better!

0 comments: